Maximum Flexibility, Outstanding Speed and Power
In order for you to use our website properly, please read the following. Read the policy statement carefully and agree before using our website. The content of the policy statement is subject to change without notice.
We use extreme care before listing information on our website. However, this does not guarantee that the information is precise, up-to-date or useful for customers. We are not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of our website. We may change or delete information put on our site without notice. We may suspend or discontinue our website for unavoidable reasons or as a result of our arbitrary judgment. We are not responsible to customers for any damage resulting from changing or deleting information put on the site, or due to its suspension or discontinuation.
Copyright and trademarks
Product, service and Technology information provided to customers through our website is protected by copyright, trademark or intellectual property right laws. Customers are allowed use the information for private use within the law. To use any information beyond this scope (including duplication, sending, distribution, transfer, translation, etc.), prior written permission from us is required. Trade names, trademarks and marks used on our website are protected by trademark, unfair competition prevention and other laws. The use of these is prohibited without prior written permission from us.
In using our website, customers are prohibited from engaging in any of the following actions:
- Actions that invade or are likely to invade the property or privacy of third parties or us. This includes using private information taken from our website.
- Actions that cause or are likely to cause loss or damage to third parties or us; or actions that might defame or threaten third parties or us.
- Actions that offend or are likely to offend public order or morals.
- Actions that are linked or likely to be linked to criminal acts.
- Using another person’s mail address or their private information for the purpose of registration, or accessing our website under a false name.
- Using our website for sales or other profit-making activities.
- Actions that tarnish the fame or trust of us or our website.
- Any other actions that our company considers to be improper.
We use extreme care when putting information on our website. However, this does not guarantee that the information content is precise, useful, correct, reliable, suitable for customer’s purposes, or safe (meaning without interruption of functions, automatic correction of defects, free from computer viruses or other harmful data or programs found in our website or server). We are not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of our website.