Ultimate Power Chains
Strong chains suitable for use in various conditions
Introducing three different types of high fatigue and tensile strength roller chain to meet the requirement from various heavy industries. DID Ultimate Power Chains are well accepted by major construction and earthmoving machine OEMs due to the fact of allowing you to select the chain one size smaller.
DID Ultimate Power Chains Tensile Strength & Allowable Load Performance Index
- Higher Fatigue Strength & Shock Strength
- Wide Waist Side Plate
- High Transmission Efficiency from Low to
- Heavy Duty Chain Having Thicker Side Plate
- Heavy Duty at Low Speed
- Heavy Duty with Wide Waist Side Plate
- Highest in Tensile Strength & Allowable Load
HI-PWR-S Roller Chain
- The dimensions are identical to ANSI/JIS Standard Roller Chain.
- Oval Figured Wider Waist Link Plates and Thru Hardened Pin.
- Maximum Allowable Load 30% Higher than DID Standard.
- Size available in 80 through 240 up to 3 strands in riveted and cottered style.
HK Roller Chain
- The dimensions are identical to ANSI Heavy Series Roller Chains.
- Thru Hardened Pin and Thicker Link Plate of next larger size
- Tensile Strength 20% Higher than DID Standard
- Size available in 40 through 240 up to 3 strands in riveted and cottered style.
HI-PWR-SHK Roller Chain
- Heavy Duty and Wide Waist Link Plates with aThru Hardened Pins
- Maximum Allowable Load 50% Higher than DID Standard.
- Size Available in 80 through 240 in riveted and cottered style.
- Consult us availability and specification for multiple strands HI-PWR-SHK Chain