Pin Oven Chain
DID Pin Oven Chain performs exceptionally well inside high temperature oven.DID Pin Chain dominates Japanese domestic market due to excellent long life performance.Wide selection of chain types and tip styles available to meet Can manufactures requirements. Consult us for engineering support
X-ring type is also available
Daido’s Pin Oven Chain, also referred to as Deco chain, is a quality product that ls primarily used to convey decorated and base coated cans through high speed & high heat ovens. Sizes, prices, and pin tip varieties are available upon request.
- Wide Clearance
- Wide clearance betwe.en outer ahtJ inner plates allows for chain lubrication to penetrate into the pin and bushing eficiently, preventing chain stretch.
- Chain Lube Reduction
- Reduction of chain lubrication, due to. the efficient and smooth penetration,results in le. ss contamination (sludge/fume) over the chain and can.
- Polished Plates
- Both the outer & inner plates have a polished finish, or smooth surface, allowingfor easy cleaning.
- Stable Long Pin
- Bearing area between the pin and bushing is larger compared to standard chain, resulting in the long pin being more stable with less vibration.
- Replacement Long
- Pins The spring clip style connecting link: with long pin & peek.Up are available for replacement.
- Tensile Strength: 32.AkN Min
- Assembly of chain: 504LZ x PCS
- Non-Riveted Pin= Easy Pin Replacement
- Extended Bushing= Clearance Fit
- Long Pin Projection: *To Be Determined By Customer*